TORONTO, September 24, 2015 – Sym‐Tech Dealer Services (the “Company” or “Sym‐Tech”) announced today that AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: AFSI), through its subsidiary AMT Warranty, has partnered with Sym‐Tech through a minority investment in the Company.
“We are very pleased that AMT Warranty chose to partner with Sym‐Tech,” said Brad Wells, CEO of Sym‐Tech Dealer Services. “AMT Warranty’s automotive expertise as well as their underwriting, OEM, insurance and reinsurance knowledge and experience will allow for an expanded offering of F&I products and services for clients in Canada.”
Sym‐Tech drives improved business office performance. A full suite of F&I products, industry‐proven training and in‐dealership development, as well as F&I menu and proprietary technology, combine to drive dealer performance and profitability.
Sym‐Tech’s 40 year history of serving Canadian dealers, combined with AMT Warranty’s extensive insurance services and solid financial backing, create a unique partnership that provides Canadian OEMs, auto dealers and automotive dealer groups with one of the most comprehensive offerings available. The full suite of solutions includes:
• A complete line of F&I products and programs
• Training and in‐dealership development
• Proprietary F&I technology
• Expertise in underwriting, actuary, insurance and re‐insurance services
“AMT Warranty has experienced tremendous success in the United States and we look forward to extending our success to the Canadian marketplace through a long‐term relationship with Sym‐Tech,” said Sean Stapleton, President and CEO of AMT Warranty. “Sym‐Tech has a solid reputation, one of the best F&I software platforms in the industry, extensive knowledge of the market and significant experience. Importantly, Sym‐Tech’s vision, values and strengths are strongly aligned with AmTrust.”
About AMT Warranty
AMT Warranty Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: AFSI), provides finance and insurance products to automobile, RV/trailer, marine and powersports retailers, manufacturers and financial institutions. AMT Warranty offers innovative F&I products, program development and customer support. With over 25 million active contracts, AMT Warranty has a reputation for providing highly scalable and financially successful programs. By incorporating extensive industry knowledge, customized program options and a customer centric approach to service, AMT Warranty has become the leading provider of F&I products in the aftermarket industry.
About Sym‐Tech Dealer Services Inc.
Founded in 1971, Sym‐Tech Dealer Services Inc. is a leading Canadian F&I provider to the retail automotive industry. Sym‐Tech is a performance‐driven company with the mandate to help improve business office performance. Sym‐Tech offers F&I products, industry‐proven training and in‐dealership development, as well as F&I menu and a proprietary software platform (d.a.v.e®) which drive dealer performance and profitability. For more information contact: Samantha Sampson, Sym‐Tech Dealer Services 905.889.5390, ext. 2930 or samantha.sampson@sym‐tech.ca or visit www.symtech.ca.
Filed Under: AMT, F&I, financial, insurance, OEM, partnership, Sym-Tech, underwriting, warranty
1. Allows customers to prepare for the unexpected and possibly avoid having to pay for any large, unforeseen repair bills.
2. Convenient, efficient and stress free, it takes away anxiety consumers might have should something go wrong with their purchase.
3. Affordable and costs a fraction of what one might typically pay for a new replacement.
4. Saves time as customers no longer have to search for a repair company to fix their damaged merchandise.
5. If a covered product is not repairable, it could be replaced with a new model.
6. Consumer products have become more complex and contain more electronics than they did just 10 years ago, which makes an extended service contract even more valuable to have.
7. As a value-added benefit, numerous service contracts provide toll-free call center support for immediate help with in-home repair and questions about covered products.
8. Some OEM warranties offer limited protection, which can be supplemented with an extended service contract once the warranty expires.
9. Electronic products have become more mobile over the years, which means that they can be more susceptible to accidental damage from typical everyday use.
10. Many service plans offer on-site repair for added convenience.
Visit warrantech.com to learn more about our extended service plans and how they can benefit you.
Filed Under: affordable, consumers, contract, convenience, extended, service