Warrantech is proud to announce that we have made several updates to our service network, starting with a new field service network management team. Effective immediately, David Velasquez will provide enhanced partnering and direct support as the West Regional Manager, along with Brian Schlepp, Central Regional Manager, and Brian Weaver, East Regional Manager.
We are also excited about the implementation of software solutions from ServicePower, who will provide mobile workforce management tools to drive efficiency and streamline how Warrantech dispatches service centers and schedules appointments with customers.
“One of the many benefits of ServicePower is the transparency it provides our customer service staff with our field, enabling us to provide real-time updates on the status of repairs,” said Ricardo Pina, Warrantech Customer Service Manager. “I am confident that ServicePower will greatly reduce service turnaround times and minimize escalations and complaints.”
ServicePower, which goes live on August 10, will allow customers to pick calendar dates and times, and automatically dispatch service. The program will also report when a service order has not been completed within three days, at which point a servicer will get an alert and the customer will be given an update as well.
Additional support functions being implemented to provide enhanced customer/servicer follow-up include:
• Enrollment available for direct deposit (ACH) for payment of repairs and replacement.
• Completed claims will be processed for payment within 7 business days.
• Warrantech will cover trip/service calls for non-validated repairs (i.e., No Problem Found).
• Implementation of a Parts Order guarantee: Parts Orders through Warrantech’s parts portal are guaranteed for 90 days. In the event the part fails within 90 days, Warrantech will pay servicer for second service call.
• The current market environment dictates the ability to promote increased repair opportunities; we may, as required, opt to use a non-OEM part(s) to complete the service event.
• Improved call center staffing and training to promote a world-class experience.
• Upcoming implementation of the following ServicePower solutions: ServiceDispatch, ServiceStats and ServiceOutsourcing
Warrantech is always seeking ways to improve our business model so that customers and service providers are made a priority and given preferential treatment. We are confident that these new positive changes do just that and will continue to help build stronger partnerships and continued growth.
To learn more about Warrantech’s unparalleled service excellence, visit warrantech.com
Filed Under: customer, service, ServicePower, solutions, transparency, Warrantech
Warrantech’s parent company, AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. (AFSI) today announced second quarter 2016 net income attributable to common stockholders was $134.8 million, or $0.78 per diluted share, compared to $70.7 million, or $0.42 per diluted share, in the second quarter 2015.
For the second quarter 2016, operating earnings was $140.3 million, or $0.81 per diluted share, compared to $130.5 million, or $0.78 per diluted share, in the second quarter of 2015. Annualized return on common equity was 21.1% for the second quarter of 2016 compared to 14.3% for the second quarter of 2015. Second quarter 2016 annualized operating return on common equity was 21.9% compared to 26.3% in the second quarter 2015.
Second Quarter 2016 Results
Total revenue was $1.39 billion, an increase of $0.28 billion, or 25%, from $1.11 billion in the second quarter 2015. Gross written premium was $2.07 billion, an increase of $0.39 billion, or 24%, from $1.68 billion in the second quarter of 2015. Net written premium was $1.27 billion, an increase of $0.26 billion, or 26%, compared to $1.01 billion in the second quarter 2015. Net earned premium was $1.18 billion, an increase of $0.21 billion, or 22%, from $0.97 billion in the second quarter 2015. The combined ratio was 91.7% compared to 90.5% in second quarter 2015.
A summary of Q2 results is listed below along with a link to the earnings release.
Second Quarter 2016
• Gross written premium of $2.07 billion, up 23.5% compared to $1.68 billion in the second quarter 2015
• Net earned premium of $1.18 billion, up 22.0% from $0.97 billion in the second quarter 2015
• Net income attributable to common stockholders of $134.8 million compared to $70.7 million in the second quarter 2015
• Operating earnings of $140.3 million compared to $130.5 million in the second quarter 2015
• Diluted EPS of $0.78 compared to $0.42 in the second quarter 2015
• Operating diluted EPS of $0.81 compared to $0.78 in the second quarter 2015
• Annualized return on common equity of 21.1% and annualized operating return on common equity of 21.9%
• Service and fee income of $138.3 million, up 28% from $107.7 million in the second quarter 2015
• Combined ratio of 91.7% compared to 90.5% in the second quarter 2015
• Weighted average diluted shares outstanding of 173.0 million, up 3% compared to 168.1 million in the second quarter 2015
• Repurchased 3.58 million common shares at a weighted average price of $24.82 per share
Filed Under: AmTrust, earnings, financials, income, quarter, second