Sean Stapleton, Warrantech president and CEO, recently took part in an executive forum with TWICE magazine. Here’s what he had to say in response to the following question:
In such a competitive category, how do you stand out and differentiate yourself from amongst the competition?
Warrantech Corporation delivers customized programs tailored for the unique needs of our partners. We do not agree with the “one size fits all” approach which is becoming pervasive in the industry.
Unlike other providers, we offer partners the flexibility of extending their brand to their service contract programs. We believe that this approach reinforces our partner’s brand and helps drive customer loyalty and retention.
Additionally, we offer extensive missed point-of-sale programs designed to enhance the relationship between our partners and their customers and drive substantial incremental revenue.
Warrantech is also a subsidiary of AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: AFSI) — one of the strongest and most financially stable companies in the industry. Recently named “2014 Best-Managed Company (Insurance)” by Forbes, their financial strength allows us to offer a unique, bundled underwriting and administration approach that most competitors simply cannot provide.
Look for the full article, as well as an overview of Warrantech, in the Extended Service Contracts supplement to the April edition of TWICE.
And be sure to follow Warrantech on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn so you can keep up to date on company initiatives as they happen.
Filed Under: administration, AmTrust, Best, customized, Forbes, Managed, partners, programs, revenue, TWICE, Warrantech
Warrantech is proud to now offer dealers and customers alike the finest overall RV program in the industry — CampersEdge. As industry leaders since 1983, Warrantech developed CampersEdge to strike the perfect balance between providing comprehensive coverage choices while keeping it simple to use.
Only CampersEdge offers the flexibility to choose the coverage plan, length of coverage, number of miles covered and deductible to fit the way you drive and the budget you live with. Whether you drive 5,000 or 50,000 miles a year, Warrantech has made it easy to pick the coverage that’s right for you:
Two Simplified Coverage Levels
- Comprehensive stated component coverage
- Exclusionary coverage
• Coverage available for motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, pop-ups and slide-ins
• Fewer add-on or surcharged items than found in competitive programs
• New plan terms up to 7 years
• Used plan terms up to 4 years
• Coverage available for units up to current plus 15 model years old
Features And Benefits For Customers
• Multiple time and mileage terms
• 24/7 roadside assistance
• Coverage that meets your needs and fits within your budget
• Motorhome coverage available for:
- Units with up to 100,000 miles
- Units up to $500,000
• Unparalleled customer service
• Deductibles: 50, 100, 200 and 100 disappearing
Features And Benefits For Dealers
• Offers your customers the best coverage available
• Simplified, transparent reinsurance opportunities with no hidden fees
• Ability to transact business online through Warrantech’s “VSCOnline” Platform
• 30 minutes or less claims payment
• Offers significant income opportunities from a strong, stable company that treats your business with respect
For more information about CampersEdge and other Warrantech programs, call 800.833.8801 or visit our website at warrantech.com.
Filed Under: CampersEdge, coverage, fifth, motorhomes, pop-ups, slide-ins, trailers, travel, Warrantech, wheel